Saturday, November 14, 2009

Uppercase Living Fun!

Today, I have had a restful day at home. Jeremy went to Kewanee, IL. to watch the GCMS Falcons play in the State High School Football Playoffs. Kewanee is about 2 1/2 hours from here. He picked up his Mom and Dad on the way and they went with him. I am glad to say the Falcons beat Kewanee 32-20. They will play next weekend in the semifinals. Not sure who, when, or where they play yet. Congrats Falcons and Congrats to Mike Allen our neighbor who is the head football coach! My dogs and I have enjoyed the day by just relaxing and hanging out. I did some cleaning around the house, picked up a rotten pumpkin....boy that was fun! I had ordered some Uppercase Living stuff from a party a while back and I decided to do some of what I ordered. Here is a sneak peak of what I did...

I bought the green plate for $3. at JCPenney and added the sparkly red HO HO HO! So now I have a cute Christmas plate!


I love the welcome on the front door. I decided to get white so it would stand out a little bit.

Our laundry room needs some major decor but at least I have a start here....I haven't found exactly what I want yet for the laundry room!

This looks like it is really high, I have a really cool picture to hang underneath the Bon Appetit! We found it when we were moving. It is a pencil sketch of a wine bottle and glass that a great aunt or great great aunt of Jeremy's pencil sketched! I have a black frame to put it in so I think it will look nice underneath the Bon Appetit!
I still have a few more things I got as well that I have to figure out what I am going to do with but that will be for another post.
And I couldn't have a post and not add these precious pictures of my precious dogs!

Lucie sitting like a princess on her perch! She thinks the back of the couch is her throne! I love how she has her paws crossed sitting like a true princess!

Dee loves to sunbathe. I think it feels good on her old achey bones! She is such a good dog, I don't know what we will do when we don't have her anymore. She is so laid back and easy going and puts up with so much from her pesty little sister! Ear biting, ankle biting, pouncing, you name it!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I really don't have any plans for the weekend and it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment