Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day with our sweet little Adlee!
I had fun making treats for Adlee to take to daycare for the bigger kids and Valentine's for her to take. It was also fun for Adlee to get a few Valentine's from kids at daycare.

I found cookie cutters for $1 a piece online and ordered them a while back. I wanted to use my Cricut and cut out a heart shape.

Each treat bag had a box of jello, so the kids can make jello jigglers out of their jello and heart shape cookie cutter. As well as a fruit snack pack.


I love Adlee's Valentine's jammies that have Be Mine on the bootie area!




Adlee got this pink hippo from her Grandpa Kenny and Grandma Sharon. It had a pink blanket in its mouth but we had already taken it out when I took this picture. She also got a pink leap frog alphabet learning caterpillar from her Grandma Cathy and Grandpa Steve. She got a few other things from them as well...one being her first piece of jewelry...a Ladybug necklace!


I found these chocolate tools when Target first put out their Valentine's stuff. I had to get them for Jeremy from Adlee since he seems to be a "Handy Man" around the house:)


I also put a few scratch off lottery ticket in his card from Adlee.
I got Jeremy a couple of gift cards. I ordered myself a necklace online a while back from Allora Handmade so I told him that could be my Valentine present. He went to the store and got a few things to make me a very nice dinner! It was soooo yummy! We had surf and turf. Ribeye steaks with Salmon. He made mushrooms in a red wine sauce and we had baked potatoes. He also made a Dijonaise sauce for the Salmon, the meal was fabulous!
I had also made muffins for Adlee to take to daycare for the bigger kids. They love getting treats.


Here are a few pics we took before work/daycare on Valentine's Day!


Here are Adlee's Valentine's she got from daycare.


Valentine's night, we gave Adlee a few little things from us. She loves getting presents! I really do not know who she gets that from:)


Adlee got a red and white stuffed (really soft) soccer ball from Ikea, an Elmo book, a little stuffed Monkey and a cover for the bathtub water spout!

We had to change Adlee's clothes for obvious reasons so this was her after all the Valentine's festivities, almost ready for bed!



















No comments:

Post a Comment