Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adlee's 1st Birthday Weekend and Father's Day!

This weekend was a great weekend! I can't believe our little girl turned 1 yesterday! This year has flown by. I have been planning Adlee's party pretty much since I went back to work after maternity leave. Mother Nature held out for us and it did not rain! I will post all the details later as I had a photographer come to the party and she is in the process of putting all the pictures on a CD for me. I did not take a single picture with my camera as I didn't want to have t worry about taking pictures. I did manage to get a picture of the banner I made.



Happy Father's Day to Jeremy! And of course to my Dad (Grandpa Kenny) and John (Pop Pop) as well! We had a great day today. We had our Sunday waffles, took a nap, and went shopping looking for a play set for Adlee. She got money for her birthday to get a swing set. We found one that we like at Menards. We also went to eat lunch. We came home and played and went for a nice long walk, then Jeremy got to go fish in the pond for about an hour.
I feel very thankful to have a great Daddy for our Adlee Girl. She loves her Daddy so much and often time yells Daaaaa! It is pretty funny!





No comments:

Post a Comment