Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More Weekends of Fun!

We have had a great few weekends recently. Running around doing fun stuff together as a family!
My pictures uploaded in the opposite order in which I wanted them to so I am going to work backwards! haha!

Saturday we went and had lunch and did a little shopping! Jeremy needed new shoes for work and it is just always fun to run around on Saturdays as a family. I had my eye on this hat from Gymboree when they first sent their emails advertising their swim stuff. Adlee loved it and wore it all around the mall! I can't wait for her to wear it this summer!
























I don't shop at Wet Seal, well obviously because the clothes do not work well for this 35 year old mother, but Adlee was infatuated with the pink manequins in the store, so we had to stroll through there. She also decided to take a seat on the window display! This girl loves the mall and going shopping!
























Saturday morning Adlee looked so precious when she woke up. Saturdays are now our donut days and she knows that her Daddy will go to the store and get her donuts for breakfast.
























Friday was a girls day! Adlee's daycare was closed so I took the day off to stay home with her. We went to Papa Del's for lunch with my co-workers. Prior to that we stopped by my Mom's office to show Adlee off. Her co-workers had not seen her in person since I was on maternity leave with her. That morning we had gone to the grocery store to get items for a crock pot meal I was making for dinner and Adlee spotted the Minnie Mouse cookies pictured below. They are super cute and it makes me wish I had a Minnie Birthday party planned for her but we have time for that, we are doing Elmo this year! So we made the cookies (or I made them while Adlee was supposed to be napping). See next image, she was too wound up from our girls day and did not want to nap and proceeded to take her socks off and throw everything out of her crib and this is what I found when I went into her room to get her!








































No comments:

Post a Comment