Thursday, June 21, 2012

This and That!

Just documenting several pictures I have taken with my phone or received otherwise.
Adlee being a sass one night at dinner!
My New throw pillows for the rockers on the front porch!
Adlee got a new toy for her bday!  Well she got several new toys but I got a quick picture of this one!
Jeremy made himself some chicken wings on Father's Day!  He makes them outside so it does not make the house smell all greasey!
Adlee's treat bags for her birthday for daycare!
A Sassy 2 year old!  Who moments later whacked me upside the head with the remote when I was not expecting it.  (See previous post of time out)


Jeremy got back this weekend from spending 8 days in Canada with his Dad and buddies!
A sneek peek at Adlee's 2 year pictures!
Adlee's bday party invite.  Bday party pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment