Monday, August 6, 2012

A Little of This and That!

We had a wonderful weekend just hanging out. Jeremy was in a golf outing near Chicago so my Mom came over Saturday and hung out with us so I could clean my closet. It feels really good to have a clean clost. Last week Adlee was given this Minnie sleeping bag from a gal I have known since I was little. Her daughters had this sleeping bag when they were little and it is about 10 years old and is in perfect condition. You would have thought Adlee won the lottery (if she knew what that meant). She was on cloud 9 and just loves this sleeping bag.

Friday we both wore our Official from London Olympic shirts!
Jeremy and I have started a new healthy routine.  We are doing Isagenix which is an All Natural weight loss, supplement, daily cleanse routine that makes you feel great and removes toxins and artificial sweeteners from your body.  Jeremy had originally started low carb and has lost about 40 lbs prior to starting Isagenix.  Jeremy's sister is proud of us for being healthy so she sent us this awesome scale!  It was so thoughtful of her and we really love it!
Friday night we had breakfast for dinner.  Adlee had jelly from her toast pretty much from ear to ear!
Saturday evening it was so nice out, Adlee, my Mom and I went on a walk.  Adlee was just chillin in her stroller reading a book.  She was too cute.
Another fun shirt from London...I heart Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment