Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boring!

Well I am one of the most boring people lately. I have not been doing a whole lot so I don't have much to post about. Right now I am relaxing on the couch with my Lucie. I think the time change has really messed with her because she is asleep on the couch by 6:45....that never happens with her wild child self! Hunting season has started....pheasant I should say, so my husband and dogs have been going hunting. They are actually going tomorrow since Jeremy is out of school. I desperately need to do some Christmas shopping but I have yet to receive lists from a number of people!
Jeremy and I hope to attend the GCMS Football game this weekend. They are playing Kewanee in the state football playoffs. They are doing so well! We really hope they win! If they win this weekend they will make it to the semifinals and the finals will be at Memorial Stadium in Champaign. Our neighbor is the head coach so we are rooting the Falcons on to victory.
Part of being a Principal is you have to stay many nights for basketball games, etc. Well this week is a busy week for Jeremy at school. He was gone last night and tonight and will be gone another night this week. So my dogs and I are just hanging out at home.
Hope everyone has a great week! I am definitely ready for the weekend already and it is only Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment