Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010!!

This Thanksgiving was extra special for Jeremy and I. Although we are very thankful for our family and friends, this year we are most thankful for our precious little girl God blessed us with! It made us look even more forward to the holiday and for Christmas coming up.
This Thanksgiving we went to my Aunt & Uncle's house for a dinner. Of course we were in a food coma but it was nice just having to go to one place and enjoying the day with Adlee and of course not having to cook at our house.

I took my homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake and I was so happy I had to take a picture of it. Normally my cheesecakes crack down the center and I haven't figured out yet how to get them to not crack. I have tried the water in a pan and all sorts of tricks.


I got Adlee's little Thanksgiving shirt at Walmart for $3. I loved how it says Gobble Gobble!


My cousin's little girl Kenley is just a week older than Adlee!

Adlee and Kenley had fun playing on the floor. I really thought Adlee was going to crawl over to Kenley. She was trying and scooting all over the place.
My cousin with Kenley!


The Darnell fam!


This is Gracie, my Aunt's dog...poor thing could not figure out why so many people were invading her space. All dogs in our family are extremely spoiled!

Adlee and her Grandma!


Having some fun with little Kenley Lynn!


Mommy and Adlee self portrait~!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are really looking forward to Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment