Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adlee's 1st Birthday Party!

I am going to try to add this link to Adlee's 1st Birthday Party Pics. It is from my facebook page and because there are so many, I thought adding this link would be best rather than trying to upload all the photos. It would take forever. I have over 350 pictures that were taken by the photographer at her party....whew! I would have to take a week off of work to upload them all:)
It was a great party and turned out perfect! She knew it was her day too and loved every minute of it!
I did all the party planning myself, purchased a lot of things from Target Dollar section, Hobby Lobby and made things myself.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150227912007940.340418.558542939&l=b10d40dcb2

1 comment:

  1. The link didn't work... I would love to see pictures of her party! I bet it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete