Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving! It did not go as planned but ended up being great in the long run. I had gotten sick the week of Thanksgiving. We had plans to go see my extended family, aunts, uncles, cousins. I was diagnosed with a double ear infection and sinus infection the day before Thanksgiving. That being said, I was still not quite up to going anywhere Thanksgiving Day. So we hung out at home. Jeremy ended up cooking a very yummy meal. He loves to cook turkeys so he was excited to be able to cook our turkey this year. Jeremy's parents came over that day and enjoyed the dinner with us. They stayed the weekend and was a huge help around our house decorating for Christmas and hanging some pictures up that I wanted hung!

I still had to dress Adlee in her cute dress I got her for Thanksgiving. Even though we were just hanging out around home, I could not see her not wearing this dress! She looked Adorable!
















No comments:

Post a Comment