Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jan!

I would like to wish my Mother-in-law Jan a very Happy 60th Birthday on Friday, May 22nd. Jeremy and I are very grateful for his Mom! Jan is a very creative, loving, giving person! She has done so much for us since Jeremy and I have been together and played a big role in helping us plan for our wedding almost 2 years ago. I can thank Jan for raising such a wonderful son, cause he treats me so well. His Dad will say she can take the credit for that but I know he had some to do with it as well. Jan and I have such fun together. We like to go shopping together and I am thankful she has a green thumb and can plant flowers at our house cause that is not something I am good at. Jeremy is good at it, but his Mom is good at picking things out! And the best of all, My Mom loves Jan too so we all 3 can go shopping and do things together which is very fun! As a matter of fact I had to shut those two up when I was trying to find a parking spot the day after Thanksgiving in all the Black Friday madness this past year. Ha..too funny!
So I asked Jeremy to chime in on this post and all he could say is "He loves his Mommy"! Oh how sweet! What a sweet overgrown Mama's boy!
Dee and Lucie want to wish their Grandma Jan a very Happy Birthday too!
Thanks Jan for everything you do for us! We love you very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment