Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I am a little late posting Halloween pictures. Our internet was down for a couple of days and I have been super busy making hair bows. I am going to be setting up a table at a Holiday Bazaar at the Lutheran Church here in town in a few weeks and I will also be setting up a table at the town Holiday Parade which is the following weekend. So I am busy trying to get plenty of stock of hair bows made and presentable for people to buy!

Friday we had trick or treaters at work and Jeremy was able to bring Adlee in. She was a big hit in the office. I always love seeing the little kids and let me tell you, they make out like little bandits on the Halloween candy. We opted to not take candy, we just carried her bag around for fun, however we did have a few people sneek some pieces in the bag for the parents and grandparents:)

Our cute little Candy Corn!

She wasn't sure what to think about all this!

I had to take a picture of this set of twins...they were Garden Knomes and looked soooo cute!

Mommy and Adlee trick or treating to the offices!

Adlee in Mommy's office

Adlee and Daddy!

Adlee's trick or treat bag from Pottery Barn

All the excitement wore her out!

Halloween night, we passed out candy to trick or treaters at home. We decided not to take Adlee out that we would just like to pass out at home because we like seeing all the trick or treaters.
Adlee's friend Chloe from daycare came over with her parents. Chloe was a really cute Strawberry Shortcake:) Apparently, Vickie our babysitter, was dressed as a witch and Chloe did not like that very much when she went to Vickie's trick or treating!

Adlee loves her little friend Chloe and Chloe loves Adlee:)

The story with Adlee's costume is this....I searched and searched and wanted to find something clever that was not the usual Halloween costume for babies. So I kind of put this together myself but it turned out really cute and we received lots of compliments on it.
A lady at work knitted the hat.
White onesie
White tights (a.k.a. pantyhose..haha, that is what I told Adlee)
I made the tutu out of yellow and orange tulle
I bought the shoes off of Etsy for $10. The shoes did not fit the greatest but oh well, they were cute.
Very cheap costume. I didn't spend hardly anything on it other than the shoes and the tulle and elastic to make the tutu.
I guess buying Adlee's trick or treat bag from Pottery Barn made up for it;) Oh well, she will use it for many years!

This is Kate, she is our neighbor and she also goes to daycare with Adlee...she is so cute!


Adlee loved the trick or treaters. She sat in her seat by the door while I passed out candy and she hollered at them when they came up.




Apparently Adlee's Daddy dressed up as a #1 Steelers fan:)



In the mornings before we walk out the door to daycare, I sit Adlee in her seat so I can gather things up, rinse out bottles, etc. So these are just a few pics before daycare this week as she was looking so cute and is really fun to dress right now in Fall/Winter clothes.

Sassy Girl!

We gave Adlee cereal for the first time Saturday night. We took a video of it which I hope to post in the next few days!!! So cute!
Have a great week! I am ready for the weekend to hang out with my girly, make hairbows and hopefully do a little Christmas shopping!


















No comments:

Post a Comment