Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Serious Blog Catch Up!!!

I am catching up on blog posts! I have been terrible at updating our blog as I have been super busy making hair bows and tutu's. I had events the last 2 weekends where I have set up to sell my hairbows and have made oooodles and oooodles of bows!
This post is a bunch of random pictures that I wanted to include on the blog and have just had a chance to upload pics to my computer:)
I will be posting a few more times this evening to try and get caught up...so stay tuned!

Adlee Girl a day before daycare!


Bob The Builder! haha!


Love the cupcake hat my Mom got her at Covered Bridge Festival this year!


Jeremy's Mom came over to babysit and her and Adlee walked up town on a nice day and she found this cool vase and flowers at a store up town.

This was after Adlee's Class of 2028 photo shoot, thus the drool all over her shirt! She looks like "Oh my what just happened!"

Sleeping on her Daddy!



Turkey shirt! Thanksgiving post to follow!


Look at her crazy hair! Jeremy made me comb it that way after her bath one night! Poor baby! She loooooves her jumparoo!


She is rolling all over the place!!!




My spoiled rotten little sister Chloe!!! Total Diva!
















No comments:

Post a Comment