Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Our Holiday break is coming to an end. We will have to go back to work on Monday and I just want to stay home with my baby girl. It was been a great week being home with Adlee and her playing with all of her new things.
My Dad and Sharon came to visit on Thursday and we went to lunch. We had a nice visit.




Friday we took a rode trip to Pekin to visit Jeremy's Mom & Dad. We had lunch with them, Adlee played with some toys at her Grandma & Grandpa's house and again we had a nice visit.
She was pooped, this was her on the way home. She loves her baby doll from Maw-Maw:)


We had a few options for New Years and we opted to stay home and just enjoy it with Adlee. She was in the New Years spirit with her party hat on!




This has been the best year for us. I am somewhat sad to see it go since it is the year our baby was born. We are looking forward to 2011 and watching Adlee grow and learn new things. She will be celebrating her 1st birthday soon enough. I am hoping we can take our first vacation as a family of 3 this year. My main goal for 2011 is to work at getting back to my weight pre fertility/baby. I am not going to set too many goals since it is hard to get anything done with a baby when you work full time. Other than enjoying her and having the most fun ever with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment