Monday, January 17, 2011

Holden's 1st Birthday Party!

We had the 1st birthday party for Holden last weekend. He is the son of one of my besties. My friend did such a great job on his party I had to share pics.

Here is the birthday boy!

The party was monkey theme so the bananas held the balloons!

The cupcakes were fabulous! From Sweet Designs in Mahomet!

Love the polka dot balloons!

Holden's birthday hat was so cute. I think Chaley found this on Etsy.

She had tags printed up and each food/drink item had a "monkey" theme name.







This little girl enjoyed the party!



All the kids got a sugar cookie! Adlee got one but of course her sugar cookie lovin Mom ate it:)
Stay tuned! Adlee turns 7 months old tomorrow so I will have her 7 month post soon. I also got a new camera and plan to upload pics that I have taken with it soon too!















1 comment: