Monday, August 29, 2011

Recent Phone Pics of Adlee!

I have been taking a lot more pics of Adlee on my phone than on my camera it seems like. Because I always have my phone by me for that reason, to get cute/fun pics.
Here are several that I have taken the last couple of weeks.

We went out for breakfast last weekend and Adlee got Mickey Mouse pancakes. That girl can eat some pancakes!























Adlee's friend Chloe has a Mustang so she gave her a ride when we got together with Chloe and her parents for pizza last weekend.
























Adlee's new hiding spot is under the little desk area in our kitchen. It was so funny, I had a lady come over to buy some hair bows off of me last week and Adlee hid under there looking up at her like who are you and why are you at my house.
























Adlee loves giving her doggies kisses. She loves giving everyone kisses. Just Friday night at the Football game, her boyfriend Cam gave her a kiss.
























Adlee and her friend Miley were cruising in their cars one night last week. Miley is our neighbor. One great thing about our street is there are tons of kids and we all play outside in the evenings!
























We went to the Bayern Stube for my Birthday and Steve's Birthday on the 16th.
























This was Adlee at dinner at the Bayern Stube
























Adlee's friend Taylor just left for College last week. She is going to Illinois State University. Taylor has babysat Adlee a few times and used to go to Vickie's when she was little so she still stops by Vickie's to see the kids and help Vickie out. We had Taylor over for pizza the night before she left!
























Adlee and some friends at the Circus last week! She actually sat and watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment