Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's almost the weekend!

We have a fairly busy weekend planned. Friday after work we are heading to Pekin to see our baby girls. We have missed them so much this week since they have been with their Grandma & Grandpa. My Mother-in-law and I are having a garage sale Saturday. I am hoping the sun decides to come out at some point because right now I can't remember the last time the sun has been out. I am sure we will meet up with some of Jeremy's high school buddies. My Mother-in-law and I hope to make a trip to Peoria to shop a little bit. We are in no hurry to get home as the realtor is having an Open House on Sunday at our house. Speaking of the house, the house did get shown tonight. First showing since being listed with a realtor. It has only been listed a day or so. A Realtor Caravan came through yesterday and there were no negative comments which was very reassuring. The Realtors all really liked the house and thought it shows very well.
Although we have missed our dogs, we have enjoyed not being awaken by floppy ears at 4a.m. The house has remained clean due to the fact that I sucked all the dog hair up in the Dyson Animal this past weekend. But of course, we will be anxious to see them tomorrow. Jeremy plans to golf and fish with his Dad this weekend so all will be happy!
I can't believe tomorrow is May Day already! I love the month of May because it is comfortable temps and usually pretty sunny.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment