Sunday, April 26, 2009

Whew, we are tired!

Jeremy and I have worked our butts off today. We are listing our house with a realtor tomorrow night so we have been cleaning house all day long. I did take about a 2-3 hour break to head to my frien Jen's baby shower, but other than that, I just sat down at 6:15 tonight and have been cleaning since 8 this morning. Our house is very clean right now:)
On a sad note, our doggies are vacationing in Pekin for the time being. They are staying at their Grandma and Grandpa Darnell's house. Jeremy took them over today. We were advised to have them stay someplace else for the first few weeks of our house being on the market. I was very sad when they left. The house is so quiet and lonely without them here! However, I am anxious to see how clean the house stays.
Our weekend has been a busy one. Jeremy's Mom came over and her and I worked a track meet at the Middle School this weekend. My Mom threw a surprise 50th b-day party for her sister, my aunt, last night. It was a great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment