Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's this week bring?

This week I have realized that we have a lot of stuff to do and little time. Wish there were more hours in the day! We have found a realtor that we wish to list our house with. We plan to list it Monday night. In the meantime, I have started packing up pictures and other things. Jeremy and I both have been going through items for a garage sale. Our realtor suggested we find a new home for the doggies for the time being. This is going to be hard on all of us. Our doggies are our pride and joys. We love them soooo much! We are pretty sure they are going to vacation at their Grandma and Grandpa Darnell's house in Pekin for a few weeks. Apparently the busiest time in showing a house is the first 2-3 weeks. So between now and Monday, we are going to clean windows, wash siding, scrub the deck, pack some more stuff up, pick up all the doggie items, and hopefully shampoo carpets. My wonderful mother-in-law Jan is coming over this weekend and her and I are helping out at a track meet at Urbana Middle School Saturday. We also have a b-day party to attend Saturday night and I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday.
As many of our family and friends are aware, I received a promotion at work. I met with my boss today and found out I will move into my new office on May 4th. I will be training next week, learning some ins and outs of the new job. I am really looking forward to this change at work. I will be in the same department, but will be considered a Proposal Coordinator. I will be reviewing grant research proposals that are submitted to our office by faculty members before they go to the agencies.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment