Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me and Hank!

Better late than never! Jeremy and I have been so busy packing for our move this weekend, our blog has been put on the back burner. I had a great 32nd b-day. We went to Chicago on that Saturday for our nephew Hank's 2nd b-day party! What a great b-day party! We stayed the night at Darci & Kyle's. Darci and I went on a fabulous walk on Sunday morning (my b-day). We then came back and got ready to go to brunch at Wishbone. We had tickets to attend the Cubs game and the game ended up getting rained out...bummer! Still had a great time!


Some of my b-day presents. Jeremy got me a gift certificate to the spa in Gibson City. Some friends got me wine and I got this really cute Birthday Girl glass from one of my bff's:)


Love this glass!

Little AC/DC Devil! Her Dad went to a concert the night before:)

Mr Singer performed at the b-day party! He sings kids songs and the kids were all mesmerized and sang along with him and sat still the whole time he performed!

Our niece Maggie and our nephew Hank!

I love my Aunt Kim!

Enjoying a glass of wine in my new cute glass and in my pj's!

Wishbone for brunch on my b-day!

John and Jan at Wrigley!
Uh oh! They are pulling out the tarp!

Me and Magpie B.

Me and Jeremy!

I had to post this picture of my friend Erin's "firepit". It is the cutest thing ever and I want one! It is a table top firepit and her husband Mike got it at Walmart on clearance for $25!
And of course my precious angels! They were so tired yesterday from watching their Mommy and Daddy pack this weekend! Poor things thought they were gonna get left behind.
So this is an exciting week for us. We close on our new house on Friday! And move in day is Saturday! We are looking forward to getting settled in our new house. We have EVERYTHING packed except for a few of our clothes. Our house is so bare and echos because it has nothing in it.
We are trying not to think about the fact that our house still has not sold and just hope it does soon! We want to be able to enjoy our new house!
While I am trying to remain calm this week...I am taking next week off and am soooo looking forward to unpacking and getting things accomplished in our new house. I am also going to clean this house real good so it is good to go when it does finally sell. I am painting a dresser this week for our guest bedroom. I ordered some really cute knobs from Anthropologie! I will post a picture of the final product when complete. Hopefully later this week!
Have a great week!













No comments:

Post a Comment