Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wedding Flowers & Wedding Party

Kelly at Kelly's Korner blog is hosting a Show Us Your Life Friday and this Friday's theme is Wedding Flowers & Wedding Party.
We got married July 21st, 2007. We decided we did not want a huge wedding party and to try and choose between all of our friends because it would be too hard to choose and feel that some people are left out. And because we got married in the summer, I knew I wanted bright Summery colors for our wedding. You can see more pictures from a previous post of our wedding day, there is also a link on the left hand side of my blog under my favorite websites.
For our wedding party, Jeremy had his Dad as his Best Man and I had my good friend Erin as my Matron of Honor. Jeremy's niece Maggie was our flowergirl and my Godson Brody was our ring bearer. Jeremy chose a few of his lifelong friends as Ushers, Jeff Irby, Sean Merrick, Jim Olt, and Pat Rogers. All of the guys are from Jeremy's home town and have remained close friends with Jeremy for many years.

We rode from the wedding to the reception in my Grandpa's old restored car! My Grandpa was our driver!

My bouquet with bright pink, orange and yellow!

The Unity candle arrangment which also came to the reception and was our head table arrangement!

Our wedding party in the Commons area of our back yard.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Stay tuned for a few pictures from our fun weekend in St. Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment