Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekly House Update!


I love our railing on our stairs!


The railing upstairs

We decided to put tile above our shower to add a little to it.

Why did I take a picture of the garage? Because it is very large. The picture does not really do it justice.

Jeremy and I went to check on the house this evening. There haven't been a lot of changes but I did manage to take a few pictures. The house should be done in the next couple of weeks. Still projecting to move August 29th. Still have not sold this house yet! I am hoping it sells soon so we both can keep our sanity:) While at Jeremy's Grandma's funeral this past week, a Pastor that is very good friend with Jeremy's family said a little prayer for us to sell our house. She said she has done it in the past and it has worked. I hope it works for us. We have a very nice house, there has to be the perfect person out there for this house!
Enjoy a few pics from the new house.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I found you.. but we have the exact same railing and ballisters on our sdtairway! : )

    ReplyDelete