Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lately...

I have a few pics on my camera of what Adlee has been up to lately!

Adlee got Harley jeans for Christmas so she wore them this week. They were super cute on her. Adlee's Daddy used to have a Harley.
le



The girl makes all sorts of funny faces!



On the morning of the Royal Wedding, we tuned in to some of the coverage before we had to leave for work/daycare. Adlee wore her I Love Mummy shirt from Gap in London in honor of the Royal Wedding.









And she is cruising all over the house now and have found the stairs. Luckily she hasn't started going up them yet.






And we have a bird nest in our window that is driving Lucie nuts! Which in turn is driving us nuts. She won't leave the bird alone when it is sitting in the nest. Afterall she is a bird dog!




I am excited to celebrate my first official Mother's Day this weekend. Looking forward to hanging out with Adlee and Jeremy Sunday. My Mom and Jeremy's Mom are coming over Friday night to have a slumber party with Adlee and I. We look forward to going to the German Restaurant for dinner and hanging out.

















No comments:

Post a Comment