Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More Random Things...

This is a totally random post about this and that!


Look at this crazy dog! Seriously?! She thinks she owns the house!

I am prepping for Adlee's 1st birthday party. These are the centerpieces for the guest tables. I made them myself and they were very cheap! The tins came from Target $1 section. Actually a lot of things for Adlee's party came from there.

Last week we had a shower here for my co-worker and I made this banner with my Cricut.


These are the cute cookies. They came from the same place I am getting the cupcakes for Adlee's bday party. A couple of my baby showers, the goodies came from this place as well.


Last weekend I went to see the movie Bridesmaids with my girlfriends. It was totally hilarious. This is Megan and when I say Megan I mean this Megan...haha!


Not that my perfect little angel will ever need it but I found this time out bench at Hobby Lobby today on clearance for $8. It matches her room and it is super cute so I got it!














No comments:

Post a Comment