Thursday, July 15, 2010

Adlee got a new chair!!

Adlee got a new chair yesterday...thanks to her Grandma Jan and so I had to take a few pics of her in it. Her Grandma is in France right now with Aunt Darci, Uncle Kyle and cousins Hank & Maggie so I thought I would post the pics on the blog for her to see while she is vacationing...





This picture cracks me up....she was over having her picture taken. She isn't much of a fan of being photographed...


And she loves to lay on the floor and kick and play. She is content for a long time. Really the only time she cries is when she is hungry....



She was able to Skype with her Grandma Jan while Jan is in France. I should have taken a picture...we put the computer on the floor by her while she was laying on the floor. She has changed so much just since her Grandma saw her last..


And a few other pictures to enjoy...

She loves napping on her Daddy's chest. Daddy is a snuggly guy!


Excuse my look in this pic. This was a lazy day:) Enjoying holding my girl.

Lucie was babysitting for us:) Haha!


Little Lu Lu's life has changed forever. She is not the spoiled baby anymore...Adlee is!


The dogs have been great with her and watch over her.


Grandpa Kenny...my Dad...holding his Granddaughter.

Grandma Sharon...My Step Mom holding her Granddaughter.


Yes, she is Daddy's Little Lady!













No comments:

Post a Comment