Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Anniversary and Other stuff....

We spent our anniversary with this beautiful face! The 3 of us went to Bloomington to a place called Medici for dinner. It was a fun night and a new place we had never been before. This is basically what she did the whole time. Car rides and stroller rides tend to put her to sleep. Although she did wake up to eat right after we were done eating.

Wearing my pretty dress...getting ready to go to dinner to celebrate my parents anniversary!


Playing on her play mat. She loves it!!!


Babysitter #2...Dee:) haha!


Adlee is changing every day. She is starting to lose some of her hair so right now she looks like an old man with a receding hair line..haha! Poor girl. I hope it comes back soon. She really is a good baby and I am enjoying being home with her.
This coming week, we are looking forward to having Adlee's Grandma Jan come visit. We plan to go do a little shopping, have dinner out a few times I am sure and just enjoy playing with Adlee.
Today, I worked on Adlee's birth announcements. They are precious. I can't wait for people to receive them. I will maybe try to post them on here if I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment