Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Nice Surprise!..and Other Random Things..

Yesterday, when I went out to check our mail, there was a little package in the mailbox. We have been receiving a lot of gifts for Adlee. This was a nice surprise. I opened the package and we had received the most adorable outfit for Adlee from our next door neighbor. They had it shipped to us. It is from www.tinysprouts.com and is just adorable...I love it sooo much.

It is size 6-12 months so it will be a little bit before she can wear it but I can't wait!!!

Tomorrow is Jeremy and I's 3 year wedding anniversary. Jeremy surprised me this past weekend and purchased two white rockers for our front porch. They are our anniversary present to each other. We have a white welcome sign on our front door so they match that and give nice contrast. It is nice to sit out front and watch all the neighbor kids ride their bikes down the street. I think tomorrow night the 3 of us will go to a nice dinner someplace.

Since I have been home on maternity leave, Lucie has wanted to go out 950 times a day. Often times I leave her outside for a while but since it has been so hot I have kept a close eye on her and do not want her to get over heated. So lately, she has been making a mad dash to the corner of our fence and just sits there and stares at something...not sure what is out there but she sits there forever! So, we will have to figure out what is so intriguing to our little Lu Lu soon!
Yesterday morning, Adlee and I got out for a really nice long walk. It felt great. I have not been released yet from the Dr. so I have just been walking. I am looking forward to working out again and trying to get rid of this tummy...I know it will feel great to be able to workout again.
It has been so hot that I have not wanted to get out much with Adlee unless there is a breeze and shade. Now it is raining so it put a damper on my morning walk I had hoped for again today.



No comments:

Post a Comment