Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Had a great Anniversary!


Our 2nd anniversary was a great time! We had dinner at Minecci's, a little local Italian Restaurant. It was soooooo good! I had never been there and I am ready to go back already. Then we went to see The Hangover! Ok, hilarious!!!! Has some parts of the movie that are a little questionable but soooo funny! A guy in front of us had his young son with him and I am sure he was wishing he hadn't brought him. After the movie, we went to Cakes on Walnut. It is a cute little cupcake place downtown Champaign in the middle of a bunch of bars and restaurants. You can sit outside and you can also order drinks there! We had an awesome angel food cake cupcake with some crazy good icing! Could eat that again right now too:) We received many well wishes for our anniversary and cards in the mail!
So this week sometime, marks our little Lucie's Birthday! She will be 2 years old and sometimes I really think she is going through her terrible 2's. We know she was born sometime during our honeymoon, we just aren't sure what exact day. Let me just tell you that yes, she is a little spit fire that likes to cause trouble, but I love this little doggie more than anything. I am so glad we got her and she is just so precious and loves to cuddle. As a matter of fact, as I am typing this, she is laying right next to me on the couch:) She is very spoiled. Don't get me wrong I love our Deeder Dee too but since it is Lu Lu's b-day week, I thought I would post about her.
We got Lucie when she was 4 weeks old. She was sooo tiny. When we went to look at her, she was the only girl, which we have a girl already and knew we wanted another one. Then I picked her up and she snuggled up under my chin and licked my chin....that sold me! And she was free! They were ooops puppies but ended up being awesome hunting dogs and great companions!
So enjoy some pics of my precious baby girl! She is the only baby I have right now, so that means she gets overly spoiled.

Lucie as an itty bitty!



This was right after we got her!



As a pup almost all white, now she is almost all black!



Hunting with her Daddy and her sister Dee! Jeremy is proud of the way she hunts!



And Lu Lu now! She is still petite, but she is a girl and burns a bunch of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment