Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary To Us!

Edit, Friday, July 24th.....Show us your Wedding Dress from Kelly's Korner Blog. I just so happened to post pictures from our wedding day on our anniversary Tuesday....so below is the post I did Tuesday. There is also a link on the side of my blog under my favorite websites where you can go see all of our wedding pics! Enjoy!

Today marks our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! The weather this past weekend was just like it was the weekend of our wedding! Beautiful weather and great temperatures for a July wedding.
Our weekend started off with our rehearsal dinner at our house with the view of the pond. The following day was the quickest day of my life! All the planning and it was over in an instant. I could go back and do our wedding day over and over again it was sooooo much fun! Then on Sunday, very early in the morning, we left for our honeymoon in Riviera Maya Mexico.
I am very fortunate to have found Jeremy and feel blessed every day. I could not ask for a better husband and am looking forward to extending our family. I know Jeremy will be a great Dad! He has provided me with everything I could ever ask for.
Thanks Jeremy, I love you very much! The past two years have been the best!
Tonight we plan to go to dinner at Minecci's and if we can stay awake long enough (hee hee) go see The Hangover, we have heard it was hilarious. We decided not to spend a lot on each other for our anniversary since we will be purchasing a brand new house soon enough.
In addition to it being our anniversary, it is my Aunt Sherrie's Birthday! Would like to wish her a very Happy Birthday!
And if you could all please pray for our good friends Chris and Kelly Welch, their 3 year old son was involved in an accident involving a tractor this past weekend. We pray that Alec heals soon. He is going to be fine but a tough time for them as he has had to undergo a couple of surgeries.
Enjoy pics from our beautiful wedding!


With my Mom & Steve
My Dad and Sharon and Family
Darnell Family


Jeremy and his Best Man! His Dad!
And below, me and my Matron of Honor Erin

The programs I made
Wedding Party!
My God Son Brody
Our Niece Maggie




Our wedding cake was cheesecake, we also had a chocolate fountain and fresh strawberries
Our favors
Dinner menus I made
Cheers! To A Happy Marriage and Many More Years Together!


















1 comment:

  1. You were a beautiful bride! Loved all your pictures. Great dress! Happy Anniversary, too. :)

    ReplyDelete