Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's the Weekend!

Not really, but it is my weekend! Woo hoo! Tomorrow is Jeremy's last full day off for a while, so I took the day off so we could hang out and do something fun. We are heading to St. Louis tomorrow and staying the night and attending a Cardinals game. Jeremy has not been to a game yet in the new stadium so we are looking forward to it. I am also looking forward to hitting the Galleria Mall which I love and hopefully hitting the Cheesecake Factory. I am also excited as I found out Galleria has a store I have been wanting to go to! I was planning on hitting this store in Chicago but since I found out it is at Galleria, I will be going there. Stay tuned for pictures from the weekend!
They have finished the hardwood at our new house and will be finishing up on the ceramic tile hopefully tomorrow.
This week is our County Fair, which I have not been to in years. Well we went last night and had dinner at the fair. It was fun. Good ol corndog, vinegar fries and a Lemon Shake-Up!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment