Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!




Yesterday was my Mom's birthday! I want to take a moment to wish her a Happy Birthday. I was not able to get on the blog yesterday to post about her birthday. We celebrated her birthday on Sunday. We went to Jim Gould's for brunch. It is my absolute favorite brunch place and my Mom, Grandma and my Mom's two sisters had never been there so we went! Everyone loved it. It is a little pricey but sooooo worth it. After brunch my Mom and I went to Tarjay (Target) and the Mall for most of the day. It was a fun time. I got my Mom a set of colored mixing bowls she liked for her birthday. As most everyone is aware, I am the only child (well for the most part....see below) so my Mom and I have a special relationship. I loooooove hanging out with my Mom. We love to go shopping together and have lunch and just do whatever. I am looking forward to having a child so my Mom can be a Grandma for the first time! That will be even more fun. If you ever hear me refer to Effie! that is my Mom! She has had that nickname for years from family and friends and I call her that all the time! Does not mean I love her less cause I don't call her Mom 24/7, just kind of fun. And she sometimes calls me Joe so we have our own callings for each other:) We also share the exact same little pugged nose! Ha! It is kinda funny! Effie cracks me up, you never know what she might do. Anyway, Effie, I hope you had a Happy Birthday. I love you very very much! Dee and Lucie want to tell their Grandma Happy Birthday too! They love their Grandma and going to Grandma's house. And I also share my Mom with the little brat below! That is Chloe my spoiled rotten little sister! She loves coming to her sissy's house and playing with Dee and Lucie. Although she doesn't so much love it when Dee and Lucie come to her house and invade her space and play with her bazillion toys!






No comments:

Post a Comment