Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Love Punkins!

Monday, I took off work and my Mom, Erin, Erin's Mom and myself all went to The Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana. We went to Bridgeton and Mansfield. We always have a good time, get cute decor for our houses and eat a bunch of junk food. Below are some pictures from our fun day! The weather ended up being great that day.

Erin by all the food!


Erin took a pic of me. You sure can tell she is a lot taller than me:)
Often times when Erin and I are together we act as if we are 15 and not 32. We laugh so hard and just act silly. Erin is the Mom of two precious little boys so when she gets away, she likes to let loose. So we had our Mom's take some fun pics of us!

Right by our parking spot. Our Moms were afraid we would fall in the water.

My "senior" pic

Erin's "senior" pic

Where's Erin & Kim...too bad we didn't borrow our husband's camoflauge!! Hey but we did get them both a little something to take hunting with them. We got them a sling to carry their bow/gun with.
Erin's slab of cookie! The cookie was soooo good and soooo huge. I really think they baked it in an 8x8 dish.
I took a picture of my Pumpkin, only because Erin drives a Honda Pilot and between the 4 of us, there was no more room in the back for my Pumpkin. My green gourd sat in the backseat between my Mom and Linda.
This is Mike & Erin's poodle Dexter. Erin found him this rain coat at Covered Bridge. Since we have had so much rain lately and he has a lot of hair, she thought this was perfect.

For some reason this Fall, I looooove pumpkins. I always like pumpkins but I can't get enough this year. Below is a few pics of our fall decor.
My wreath stand with fall wreath and argyle pumpkins from Gordmans!
I think this little jack-o-lantern is cute so I hung him from our TV stand.
I got this wrought iron pumpkin at a garage sale for $1. I had seen these in the past at Covered Bridge for about $30. While Jeremy's Mom and I had our garage sale in Pekin, I went to Sue's (Jeremy's Mom's neighbor and family friend) and got this pumpkin. I want to get some sort of fall vine or wreath to put in with it and dress it up.
I bought this little door hanger at Covered Bridge a couple of years ago...as well as the ghost below.
I got a few cute table runners at Gordman's this year. I really love Gordman's for home decor right now. It is fashionable and cheap!
We are visiting with some friends tomorrow night we have not seen in quite some time and I made some Halloween treat bags for their kids.
I got this guy at Covered Bridge last year. I did not buy any pumpkin stuff this year since I figured I have enough:)


Tomorrow is boss's day so my co-workers and I are taking our boss to Hooters for lunch. We are looking forward to a fun lunch! Tomorrow night we look forward to hanging out with our friends Chris and Kelly and their 4 kids. Saturday we are going to a fall party/bonfire here in Gibson City. A couple we have only met a time or two invited us to their party which I thought was very nice! We are also looking forward to hanging out and relaxing the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment