Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. A very special Happy Mother's Day to my Mom Cathy and Jeremy's Mom Jan! We love you both.
This Mother's Day was special because we will be welcoming our little girl next month. Jeremy got me a new laptop for Mother's Day since mine crashed. We went out for breakfast this morning. Next Mother's Day will be even better. We will have our precious little girl to celebrate with.
We did not see either of our Mom's today. I saw my Mom yesterday and we will be seeing Jeremy's Mom next weekend. It was a nice relaxing weekend. We had my cousin Jessica's baby shower yesterday. She is due 10 days before me with a little girl named Kenley. Today we just did some things around the house, Jeremy was able to golf and fish.
Today, Jeremy and I were featured in the Champaign-Urbana and surrounding communities News-Gazette. We were contacted to interview for an article about infertility. The intent of the article was a feel good Mother's Day article for people who have been through fertility issues or ones that are experiencing fertility issues. There were 3 couples featured. We discussed if we even wanted to do the article since it is such a private topic to many people but we thought it would be good to do to help others who may be experiencing what we experienced in trying to get pregnant. The photographer came to the house and took our picture in the nursery. So hopefully the people that were able to read the article enjoyed reading it. We have received many compliments on it.
I had a Dr. appt this past Friday and everything is still looking great. I think the baby is going through a growth spurt as I have been really tired this past week. I know part of it comes along with the third trimester. Plus I was very busy at work. My next appt is Friday the 21st.
I have began putting things in a hospital bag so I am ready to go when the time comes.
I am really sad the weekend is almost over. It went by way too fast. Luckily I have a short week this week, since I have my last Furlough Day on Friday. We will be getting our maternity pictures taken. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment