Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today is my Friday! Yay!

I have my final furlough day tomorrow. I am getting my hair done, we are getting maternity pictures taken and we have a retirement party to attend. I also decided to take Monday off as well. We have a pretty busy weekend ahead and I just felt like a day to do nothing sounded great. I have been so swamped at work that I think it will do me good to take a day off. Plus, I have not taken any time off other than my furlough days.
Saturday we will head to Pekin to Jeremy's parents house. We will see a bunch of friends Saturday night at dinner and Sunday morning his Mom is hosting a Baby Shower at her house for all the Ladies and the Guys are all playing golf. We can't wait to see everyone.
I am looking forward to this weekend!
After this weekend, our remaining weekends until the baby is born do not really involve too much. I purposely did not plan much knowing I would be tired and wanting to stay close to home. We do have graduation parties and a wedding but other than that, that is all we have planned.
I plan to work on the final stages of getting the baby's room ready and things prepped for her arrival. We are getting more and more anxious and excited.
If I go full term, only 6-7 more weeks left. At my last appointment, my Dr. said I could go anytime after 37 weeks. I just really do not want to go over 40 weeks because I am too anxious and can not wait that long!
I can't believe how much she moves around and gets herself in what feels to me like awkward positions:) Sometimes I think a foot, knee, arm may pop out of my belly!
I hope to post many pictures soon. Since I have received my new computer from Jeremy for Mother's Day, I have not uploaded any pictures to it. I know I need to post pics of my Baby Shower here at work, the Baby's room (was kind of holding off on a few items that are on order), and I will have pictures from this weekend as well.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment