Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Adlee Got A Pair of Uggs!!!

Jeremy and I don't have to worry about spoiling our kid, everyone else is doing it for us. I can't even describe the amount of gifts we have received. All are very much appreciated and we love everything we have received for our little girl Adlee!
Last night our neighbor who is also the Elementary Principal brought a gift down for Adlee. Oh my word!! She got her a pair of Uggs...they are the cutest things ever! I love them and can't wait for her to be able to wear them.
She has her first pair of Uggs at age 6 weeks and I didn't get my first pair until I was 32! Haha!

The swing has been great lately! She has come to the fussy stage and sometimes when she is fussing or tired and won't go to sleep we will put her in her swing and she loves it!


And here they are....her Uggs!



She also got her first Christmas ornament.




No comments:

Post a Comment