Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Adlee's 2 Month Well Baby!

Adlee had her 2 Month Well Baby Visit on Monday. She is doing great! She weighs 11 lbs. 11 oz. and is about 22 inches long. She is growing like a weed. Adlee's Dr. was impressed with her. She had to get shots which was not fun. Daddy stood by her while she got her shots and Mommy turned her head and had tears...many tears!!! We gave her some baby Tylenol beforehand and hopefully it helped her feel better. She was a little fussy that evening, but the next day she took a really long nap. She goes back at 4 months. We look forward to that visit as we will discuss giving her some cereal at that time. She will get more shots though....which won't be fun!






This was our little cutie patootie yesterday. She looked soooo cute in her little Nike outfit. Yesterday was Adlee's Daddy's first day with kids at school. It was a half day so we picked up lunch and had lunch in his office. And when I say had lunch in his office, Adlee had lunch in his office too:) We also picked up cookies for the staff.
I am a little under the weather today. I woke up with a terrible sore throat. I really don't want to get sick as I have some things I want to accomplish before I have to head back to work. I go back on September 10th. It is a Friday but that is ok...gives me only one day before the weekend so I can ease back into things. I also don't want to get Adlee sick. So I am hoping it is nothing major and I feel better soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment