Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saying Goodbye To A Friend!

A very good friend and co-worker of mine, Jenn is moving. Her husband is getting transferred with his job to the Rockford area and their family will be moving there. I am really sad because the first day I was in the office that I am working now, Jenn and I hit it off really well. She helped me with work loads, gave me a ton of maternity clothes, invited me over when Jeremy was out of town fishing, among many other things, and is just a generous and kind person. Jenn has 3 kids, Jaden, Jackson and Jameson. They are adorable babies. I am really going to miss Jenn when I get back to work as I know I can always go into her office and chat, ask questions, let off some steam, etc. We typically had weekly lunch dates and I know if I was having a craving, I could count on Jenn to go with me to lunch:)
Last night was a little going away party for Jenn at Jupiters at the Crossing. It was nice to get away for a few hours by myself. I appreciated Jeremy taking great care of Adlee while I was gone.
We all compiled scrapbook pages of pictures we had with Jenn, of her kids, etc. It was fun to see all the different pages people put together. I had pictures from a birthday party of Jenn and I, an Alzheimer's walk we did last year, Jenn's kids trick or treating at our office and a few of us at an Illini tailgate.
Below are some pictures of last night. I am really going to miss Jenn!

Me and Jenn


Jenn, another co-worker and friend Amy and myself

The group of Jenn's friends that came out for the party. Some I knew, some I didn't. Good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment