Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun and Other Stuff!

I have been dyin to take Adlee to a Pumpkin Patch. We finally was able to go today. Last weekend was way too cold out and the weekend before she was not feeling well. Now this weekend it is 86 degrees and sunny so we had to worry about not having her in the sun too long. There is a new little pumpkin patch just a few miles south of town. It is called The Farmer's Wife. It is a really cute little place. And well, a farmers wife is running the patch for something fun to do. She was really sweet, she tied ribbon on some of our items. We got several pumpkins and gourds. I love pumpkins! We have them all over the house inside and now real ones all over outside!
I have a ton of cute fall outfits I was looking forward to dressing Adlee in to attend the pumpkin patch but since it was so hot today, I had to find something a little cooler for her to wear!








The Pumpkin Patch wore Adlee out!


Yesterday, I took the day off of work and attended the Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana with my friends Erin & Jonathan and Erin's Mom Linda. It was a good time. Erin and I have been going every year for several years now and I always take off Friday to go. Erin is lucky and doesn't have to take off because she has Fridays off already!! Lucky girl!

And of course I had to add some other cute pics of Adlee because I am always getting my camera out so I may as well post most of the pics I take:)
Daycare really wears her out. This is one night after daycare. She tends to take a little snooze in the evenings.

Having some play time on the floor. Let me tell you this little girl is a noisy little thing. She is always hollering now! And very loudly:)

Having some tum tum time!















No comments:

Post a Comment