Sunday, October 17, 2010

This and That!

We have had a great weekend. I was off on Friday as Adlee's daycare is closed the next 3 Fridays. Our sitter has to have injections in her knee to hopefully avoid surgery. So I took off this past Friday, and the Grandma's are taking turns the next couple of Fridays. I would love to take off all 3 but since I just came back from maternity leave not too long ago, I feel a little guilty asking for 3 Fridays in a row, technically 4 as I was off the Friday before as well.
So this Friday, we had a great girls day. We took Jeremy lunch at school, then we headed to Hobby Lobby to get ribbon to start making hair bows. I am going to attempt this. I have made a few (picture below) and they turned out pretty cute! We also stopped by my Mom's office on Friday before we headed home!


Saturday I got my hair done and Adlee hung out with her Daddy while Mommy was gone for a few hours. We then ventured out to Farm n Fleet Toyland. It was so much fun and I can't wait for Christmas!!!

Today it has just been us girls hanging out at home. We tried out the little umbrella type stroller for the first time that we got for a shower gift. I love it and Adlee fits in it perfect right now. She looked so cute with her little hood up. Stay tuned tomorrow for our 4 month update! Adlee will be 4 months old tomorrow!

Here is my first attempt at making hairbows. Hobby Lobby has their ribbon 50% off and I have practiced with some ribbon that I already have. I bought a ton of ribbon on Friday, this is not even half of what I got! I also got a glue gun and used it for the first time...oh my goodness I love a glue gun!! I want to glue everything:) (Note: the hairbows are sitting on a paper towel as I had just put Fray Check on the ends of the ribbon)




1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog, and our babies are only a few weeks apart! Greyson will be 4 months old on November 1st! Adlee is adorable :)


    Your bows look great, where in the world did you learn to make them? I'd love to make some for my niece!

    ReplyDelete