Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Someone Missed Her Daddy & Pop Star Tutu

Adlee's Daddy has been gone the last couple of days at a conference and he returned home today. Adlee was very happy when she saw her Daddy! She squeeled in excitement. It was so stinkin cute! One of our neighbors gave her this cute Halloween outfit. We have a few outfits to wear over the next couple of weeks.


On a different note, Adlee's cousin Maggie (a.k.a. Magpie B.) who lives in London is wanting to be a Pop Star for Halloween. I told Darci that I could make her a tutu for her costume so I just finished it and I thought it turned out very Pop Starish!! I also made her a Pop Star headband. I just experimented with that as while I was at Hobby Lobby to buy the tulle for the tutu I saw the sequence elastic and thought it would be very Pop Star looking. I can't wait to see the full costume.





No comments:

Post a Comment