Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Festivities Have Begun!

The Christmas festivities have begun here. It was a fun weekend and having Adlee and see her reaction to her first gift was priceless.

I had to post a pic of this. I thought it was cute. Adlee's friend Chloe from daycare brought this over for us this past weekend.


Adlee wore her Uggs Saturday. Disclaimer: I did not buy my child Uggs, they were a gift, that is why my 6 month old who's shoe size may change tomorrow has Uggs:)


Saturday night we got together with my Mom's side of the family at my Aunt & Uncles. My Aunt has horses and they have a horse arena and a shed and their shed is a great place to have family functions.
Adlee was so funny. My Grandma gave her her present that night. The following pictures are of her opening her first Christmas present!




Of course eating the wrapping paper was the best idea she thought:)

And she got a baby doll! She was soooo excited she squeeled and continued to squeel at it the rest of the weekend.


Lovin on her babydoll!



Sunday we had Christmas with my Dad and Step Mom Sharon and Step Sisters....Adlee got a lot more presents again!


She knew something in the bag was for her.


So here is a close up of her baby that she loves so much!


And here are all the goodies from her Grandma and Grandpa and Aunties.


She got a little "My First Purse" and this is the cell phone that came with it. Again, another item that was a huge hit with Adlee.


Adlee had her party at daycare today. She gave her sitter her gift and the kids all drew names. I made cupcakes. Adlee was dressed really cute this morning but that outfit did not last long. She came home in her spare outfit. Adlee got a cute little turtle that makes noise and has numbers and shapes that you can push. She also got a little Elmo from her sitter that also talks and makes noise! When I got to pick Adlee up today, Vickie's house definitely looked like Chrismtas threw up in her living room! It was a huge mess and the kids were really wired!











No comments:

Post a Comment