Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's The Holiday Season!

We have been busy getting ready for the Holiday Season! I have so many things I need to do tonight, wrap more presents, make more Christmas treats, clean house, fold laundry, but I am exhausted and just want to relax on the couch.
I thought I would post a few pics of Adlee and what she has been up to lately and what our next week will bring.

Here is one of Adlee's 6 month pictures we had taken on Saturday!


Big girl in her high chair!


We did a little Christmas shopping Saturday and had to wait in line for quite a while to see Santa.

Patiently waiting for her turn to see Santa!

Adlee told Santa she wanted a bass boat...haha! Or maybe her Daddy told Santa that for her because he wants one!


The Official Santa picture! It cracks me up how she is resting her arm on Santa's belly.


Our festivities start this weekend. We have a family dinner on Saturday and got invited to another party at friends. Sunday we have Christmas with my Dad and Step Mom and family. Monday Adlee has her first Christmas party at daycare. The kids drew names and I plan on making cupcakes for all the kids. Wednesday we are hosting Jeremy's staff for a little holiday party. So that means this weekend I have to get groceries and get organized!
We are looking forward to celebrating Christmas with my Mom and Steve on the 23rd and Jeremy's parents, John and Jan on the 24th. They will all be here the evening of the 24th and Christmas Day. We plan to attend church on Christmas Eve and we have a yummy menu planned.
We are looking forward to Santa visiting Adlee and just enjoying the Holiday with her.

I have my Holiday party at work tomorrow over lunch. I am on the planning committee and it should be a good time. We have fun activities planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment