Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Staff Party 2010

Tonight we hosted Jeremy's staff party at our house. I didn't take any pictures during as I was busy keeping Adlee occupied and socializing but I did want to take pics of the food. We received many compliments on the food.

I served Holiday Cheer Mimosas. I bought plastic champagne flutes that included cranberry juice and champagne. I also put fresh cranberries in the flute.






We served the following:
Mini pork chop sandwiches with provolone cheese, bbq sauce and horseradish sauce on the side.
Little wienies wrapped in bacon and cookied with brown sugar
Tomato & Mozzarella on a skewer with balsamic viniagrette
Shrimp Cocktail
Chips & Salsa
Veggies & dip
Crackers
Creame Cheese w/ pepper jelly in the shape of a Christmas tree with a cinnamon stick trunk
Sausage & Cheese on a stick







For dessert I made Cream Stuffed Strawberries, I had various other Christmas candies and my Step Mom made me different truffles to serve. They were a huge hit. There was peanut butter, mint chocolate and fudge.





And of course the big hit of the party was this little gal. This was after everyone left and she finally got floor time, she was on her way to open a present:)















No comments:

Post a Comment