Sunday, September 26, 2010

This and That!

This post is just a bunch of random things around our house this past week!

Tuesday we went to the German Restaurant for Jeremy's birthday dinner! I had a big ol German beer and it was soooooo good!!! I could only drink about half since I am not used to drinking German beer but it was yummy! It was a Raspberry flavor! Besides the beer, our dinner was really yummy! We both had Schnitzel.

Adlee was pooped from daycare so she pretty much slept most of dinner! She was a very good little girl!

Daycare really wears a girl out! We picked her up one day last week and she had her spare onesie on. She pooped all over herself and Vickie....oops!

Friday, before work, we had playtime and we had to snap a few pictures because Adlee was showing her Falcon spirit for Homecoming by wearing her Red, White and Black. We went to the Homecoming game that night for the first half.



Saturday morning we had tummy time and watched Sportscenter! Adlee looooves to watch football and Sportscenter! This is her really focusing on College Game Day!

This was just so cute! She held Jeremy's hand for about 20 minutes! Saturday evening we had dinner with Mike & Erin Siems and Garrett & Tanner!

And of course we had to cheer on the Steelers today on this lazy, football watching Sunday!

I got Adlee dressed today to go to the new little Pumpkin Patch outside of town but we decided to stay in all day today. Adlee is feeling a little under the weather. She did not sleep well last night at all and then today she has had a little bit of a stuffy nose and a low grade fever. We really think she is starting to cut teeth already. She drools constantly and always has her hands in her mouth.

This weekend also involved a few projects. Since I have a little girl in the house now I am all about doing fun little things to make her outfits more adorable. I have been going to Hobby Lobby more often and getting more ideas. I am already planning her first bday party..haha!
Friday on my lunch hour, I ran to Hobby Lobby, while I was there I found this cute little package of flowers. I thought they would be cute if I stitched them to a hat we already had.
So here is the hat!

Here are the cute flowers!

And here is the finished product! I must say it looks adorable on Adlee! She is getting her pictures taken this week and I think this will be included in a picture!

And this weekend, I made my first tutu for Adlee! It was my first one so it may not be the nicest tutu I ever do but it will do the trick!


It's been a good weekend, minus our little girl not feeling well.












No comments:

Post a Comment