Friday, September 3, 2010

We have a mover and Adlee meets Ali Vincent!

So Adlee has began to scoot. She is still in the pack n play in our room to sleep at night, we are going to try and transition her to the crib and her own bedroom this weekend since I have to go back to work a week from today. When she sleeps and wakes up, we find her head where her feet started and her feet where her head started. She turns in circles in the night.
One day while she was playing on her play mat I went to the kitchen to rinse bottles and came back and found her half way off her play mat. She started right in the middle of the play mat.
Today I am enjoying this beautiful day. We went for a walk and walked uptown to the children's consignment store. We came back home to eat and change a poopy diaper and went to Daddy's school to visit. All the kids were so cute when they saw Adlee. A few asked to hold her and obviously we said no, but they were really cute.




Ali Vincent, the first female Biggest Loser winner was in Gibson City this week. My neighbor and friend who owns the gym in town got her to come to town. They had a Health and Fitness expo and Adlee and I attended it last night while Jeremy had his Fantasy Football Draft. Ali was a good speaker and now I want to purchase her book. She was very motivational and looks fabulous!!! She was really down to earth. My neighbor had her back at her house after the Expo and invited me over and we hung out and chatted and had some wine. She is a busy girl but it was fun having her here in GC. Let me tell you she looooooved Adlee!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment