Thursday, March 10, 2011

Banner, Magazines & Shoes!

I got a Cricut for Christmas and I am learning how to use it. One of my best friends, her sister is throwing a baby shower for her best friend and asked me to make a Banner for her. I am really happy with how it turned out. Especially since it was my first attempt at making a Banner with my Cricut. My plan is to make a few Banners for Adlee's 1st birthday party and cupcake pics and I am not really sure what else I may make with it.


Last night Adlee really wanted to read Vogue Magazine (Maybe it was my Parents magazine, I can't tell which one she was going for). The girl is everywhere and starting to get into everything:)


This past weekend when we went shopping with Adlee's Grandma Jan to find her baptism dress, we found Adlee these Sperry's. They are soooo adorable. I am excited because they will match a lot of her summer clothes since it has a lot of bright colors. Now I just have to get my own Sperry's and we will be set!


I am excited for the weekend. Jeremy and I are going to be attending a school play at the High School. I am also ready to just spend the weekend with my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment