Thursday, March 31, 2011

Girl on the Move!

This is my second post of the night. Be sure to check out post below. So our little girl is onry! Look at this face! She loves getting in to my magazines. And when you take them away from her she gets really ticked! This morning right before we were going to walk out the door, I snapped a few pics of Adlee on the move! She started in the living room, made her way to the back door.

Think I'll see what is happening in the laundry room right now. Not much so I guess I will move on.



So now I head down the hallway to the formal dining room.


Mom you coming too?


Making sure Mommy is following behind.


This girl does not sit still for long. Jeremy picked Adlee up from daycare today to find out she pulled herself up in the pack n play at naptime. She is growing way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment