Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Randoms

A few random things this Wednesday...I was going to do Wordless Wednesday but realized I needed to explain some of the pictures!

This is my friend Jackie's little girl Olive. Jackie and I grew up together living right next door to each other for about 18 years. I had to share Olive's picture because I think she is just so precious!


I am planning Adlee's 1st birthday party. I got this shirt as a shower gift on a clothesline of clothes. I am pretty much planning her party around this shirt:) I am also incorporating some yellow into it as well since I love the color yellow and her bday is in June.


Adlee got a new baby doll from her Great Aunt Barbara and I thought it was so cute. I love how soft it is and the purple. She doesn't have many things purple.


Girl Scout Cookies came in today!



Adlee is getting Baptized on April 10th. This is her dress. It is so adorable. We went shopping Saturday with her Grandma Jan to get the dress. I have made her a hair bow to match, picture of hair bow to follow.


After we went to get her dress we went to Flat Top Grill for lunch. This is the happy girl playing at lunch!

Look at this cute little box of kleenix I found at Target in the $1 section. It is so cute I had to take a picture, while still in my car! haha!


I found this adorable spring coat at Target for Adlee. Again, so cute I had to take a pic!



That's all! Totally random but looking forward to going to lunch today with 4 friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment