Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crawling Everywhere!!!

We have a little girl that is crawling EVERYWHERE!

Last weekend we had a family reunion that we attending for some of Jeremy's family.
Adlee was in rare form and was letting everyone know she was there!

Here is Adlee and her Grandma Jan!

She loved her Grandma Jan's necklace!






I don't really know who these kids are other than Adlee:) But I thought she looked so cute in the picture and the little girl holding her did a great job holding her!

Last weekend I took a few of Adlee's things to the consignment shop here in town. Of course I also found her a few things as well. I found a few Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, Carters, Osh Kosh. A few of the things still had the tags still on.


So our little girl is no longer sitting still! She is everywhere! She is so proud of herself. I can't believe how fast our little girl is growing up!


So I was trying to get a picture of her crawling and by the time I got the camera ready, she had crawled up in my face and was trying to grab the camera:) Thus the very close up of her!









No comments:

Post a Comment