Monday, May 21, 2012

Elmo & Big Bird at the Planetarium

We had a great weekend this past weekend! Friday, Adlee was ready to head back to school/daycare to visit with all her friends. I too was finally ready to get back in our normal routine. I hated her being out for 4 days and getting off track of our regular routine since we were just getting in the groove of going every day to the new daycare. Unfortunately Jeremy also got the Hand, Foot and Mouth this past week as well. This is Adlee Friday morning before leaving the house. She was sitting at the back door watching the golf course attendents take care of the grass.
Saturday, Jeremy decided to play in a golf outing with friends.  I had found out last minute about a showing at the Parkland College Planetarium of Big Bird and Elmo and the moon and stars.  Adlee loves all of the above and I thought she would enjoy it so we went.  I asked my Mom and Steve if they wanted to meet us to grab a bite to eat real quick and then head over.  We ate at one of Adlee's favorite places, El Toro and then went to the Planetarium.  She could not wait for Elmo to show up and kept asking where he was.
We had a great day Sunday of running errands and getting some chores done.  We met Adlee's Grandma and Pop Pop in Bloomington for lunch and did a little shopping.  I was very excited I found a couple of dresses at Ann Taylor Loft for weddings or wear to work that actually fit me well.  We came home and decided the 2 stink pots needed a bath so we gave  Dee and Lucie a bath.  They weren't so much happy with us but it was quite comical.  We also cleaned both of our vehicles.  Pretty productive.

This is how she likes to wear her glasses:)  She is funny!




No comments:

Post a Comment